Using the LeaseMatrix Templating tool, users can create templates for late use to auto-fill fields in future lease analyses.
There are several ways to create a Lease Analysis Template.
Create a Template from an existing property
- Select the Property you would like to create a new template
- Click "Create Template" in the lower righthand corner of footer menu
- Revise the fields as needed and click "Save"
Starting from scratch
- Select the "Template Library" section listed on the lefthand side Admin Panel
- Click the blue "Create Template" button in the upper righthand corner
- Complete the fields which you would like to be able automatically fill in on later analyses and click "Save".
Using the template you just created Now that you have a template saved, here's how to use it. Add a new property, as you normally would. Then, on the first step, select the template you would like to use: